Am I Entitled To An Interpreter If I Do Not Speak English?

/ July 23rd, 2018

The insurance company must provide an interpreter if the doctor’s office does not have someone on staff who speaks your language. The interpreter must be someone other than your nurse case manager if you have one assigned, as you are entitled to private examinations with your physician prior to your nurse case manager entering the room.