What does “Personal Injury” really mean?
Personal Injury is not just found in auto wreck cases contrary to popular belief. There are many types of accidents that fall in to this legal category:
- Car / Auto Accident: This is the most well-known category and the most common
- Dog Bite: There are several rules behind what is an actionable “dog bite” case
- Pedestrian Accidents: Pedestrians often have the right-of-way, but not always
- Bicycle Accidents: There are specific laws that apply to protect bikes. Be respectful and cautious with bikers
- Slip & Fall Accident: These are tricky and often tough to pursue, but can be valid in NC
These are just a few types of claims that are considered personal injury claims. Each type of personal injury claim has their own nuances as to what may make them a “valid” claim, so we recommend you speak with an attorney to go over the specific details related to your claim.